Convention on Civilized Behavior of Chinese Citizens in Tourism
Publishdate：2019-07-30 Views：2567 Source：
Creating a civilized and harmonious tourism environment is related to the vital interests of every tourist. It is our duty to be a civilized tourist. Please abide by the following conventions:
1. Maintaining environmental hygiene. No spitting and chewing gum, no littering, no smoking in non-smoking places.
2. Observe public order. No noise, line up to observe order, no parallel obstruction, no loud conversation in public places.
3. Protecting the ecological environment. Do not trample on green space, do not pick flowers and fruits, do not chase, throw, and feed animals indiscriminately.
4. Protecting cultural relics and monuments. Do not engrave on cultural relics and monuments, do not climb and touch cultural relics, take photographs and take pictures in accordance with the regulations.
5. Cherish public facilities. It does not contaminate guest room supplies, damage public facilities, take advantage of small advantages, save water and electricity, and do not consume meals.
6. Respect the rights of others. They do not take pictures with foreign guests, sneeze at others, occupy public facilities for a long time, respect the work of service personnel, and respect the religious customs of all ethnic groups.
7. Be courteous to others. Dress neatly and appropriately, do not wear chest and bare arms in public places; courtesy to the sick and disabled, courtesy to the lady; do not speak rude words.
8. Promoting healthy entertainment. Resist feudal superstition and reject yellow, gambling and poisoning.
Central Civilization Office National Tourism Bureau
Tourist Safety Notes and Notices
In order to enhance the safety awareness of tourists, popularize the basic knowledge of tourism safety, and make the tourists'participation plan complete successfully, happily and smoothly, please read the instructions carefully and strictly implement them to prevent accidents.
I. Safety Matters of Passenger Cars (Engines, Ships)
1. Tourists can get on and off the locomotives, cars and boats only after they have stopped. And according to airport, station, port safety management regulations or instructions, traffic and queue up to get on and off planes, cars, ships; to pay attention to civility and courtesy, first care for the elderly, children, women; do not crowded, in order to avoid accidents. Do not carry prohibited articles.
2. During the period of temporary berthing of aircraft, vehicles and ships, obey the arrangement of service personnel. Do not stay away.
3. Tourists should not talk with drivers and urge them to drive fast, exceed speed and overtake in violation of regulations. They should not put their heads, hands, feet or luggage out of the window to prevent accidents.
4. When visitors get off the bus to browse, eat and shop, please close the window of the bus, and take valuables with you and keep them properly.
5. When traveling on an airplane, tourists should pay attention to abiding by the safety management regulations of civil aviation. Especially, they should not use radio communication tools such as mobile phones or electronic games on the airplane. It is suggested that they fasten their seatbelts throughout the flight.
II. Safety of Accommodation
1. After staying in a hotel, visitors should know the hotel safety instructions, be familiar with the hotel's Taiping Gate, safe way out, the location of the safety stairs and the safe transfer route.
2. Pay attention to check whether the hotel supplies (toilet mats, etc.) are complete and damaged. If there are incomplete or damaged, please report to the hotel attendant or tour guide immediately. If the equipment is not available due to local conditions, please be careful to prevent accidents.
3. Valuables should be stored in the safe at the hotel counter or kept properly by themselves. Do not leave them in the room when you go out.
4. Don't tell strangers about your hotel or room number; don't let strangers or self-proclaimed hotel maintenance personnel enter the room at will; lock the door properly before entering and leaving the room; pay attention to whether the door and window are closed and whether the safety lock is locked before going to bed; the best thing is to keep the articles beside you rather than near the window.
5. Tourists should inform tour guides when they need to go out after checking in the hotel; get a hotel room card at the hotel counter with the hotel address, telephone or copy the hotel address or telephone on the card; if you lose your way, you can ask by address or take a taxi to return to your residence safely and smoothly.
6. Don't panic in case of emergency. Do not take the elevator or jump off the building at will in case of fire; calmly judge the fire situation and actively carry out self-rescue. If the body is on fire, roll on the spot or press the flames with heavy clothes; when passing through smoky corridors and corridors, wrap the body with warm clothes, cover the mouth and nose, and climb close to the ground and along the wall; when the door can not escape from the fire, wrap the body with warm clothes, cloak the body with mattresses, block the door seams or pour water to cool down the door, and wait for rescue. Aid or shake colorful clothes to call rescuers.
3. Food Hygiene and Safety Matters
1. When purchasing food in a tourist destination, attention should be paid to the quality of the goods. If food is found to be unsanitary or odorous, it should not be eaten.
2. Do not accept and eat cigarettes, food and drinks given by strangers to prevent accidents.
3. Reasonable diet should be taken during tourism, and no overeating, gluttony or gluttony should be allowed.
4. In order to prevent acclimatization in tourism, tourists should provide some commonly used medicines for emergencies. Do not take medicines provided by others at will.
5. Travel agencies do not advocate or arrange drinking, and they are not responsible for accidents caused by drinking. Tourists who like to drink should strictly control their own amount of alcohol during the journey, preferably not more than one third of their usual drinking; if there are alcoholic disturbances, disruption of social order, infringement on the rights and interests of others, as well as causing their own damage, the perpetrators should bear all the responsibility.
IV. Safety of Viewing
1. To listen to the tips and advice of local tour guides on safety, accidents and sudden diseases should be mainly prevented.
2. Passing through dangerous areas (such as steep, narrow roads, wet and slippery roads, etc.) should not be crowded; when traveling to dangerous places, we should fully consider the feasibility of our own conditions, and do not demand or take chances.
3. Tourists mountaineering or participating in activities should be carried out according to their own physical condition, pay attention to appropriate rest, avoid excessive intense exercise and activities that their bodies can not adapt to, and do a good job of protection.
4. When browsing or activities on water (including rivers, lakes, seas and reservoirs), pay attention to the safety of boats and wear life jackets; do not go to deep water or dangerous rivers alone.
5. When traveling by cable car or other earth-manned sightseeing vehicles, the staff of the scenic area should be obeyed; in case of overload, overcrowding or other abnormalities, do not ride in order to prevent danger.
6. Tourists should be in groups during browsing, not alone. If you lose your way, in principle, you should wait for the guide to come or call for help. Don't worry. Tourists should not go too far during free activities. Visitors with minors, please conscientiously fulfill their guardianship responsibilities, take good care of their children, not allow minors to act alone, and pay attention to safety.
7. During the free time of travel, tourists should choose the activities that they can control the risks and activities within the scope that they can control the risks. Apart from special teams, travel agencies do not arrange high-risk activities such as racing, horse racing, rock climbing, gliding, exploratory drifting, skiing, going to sea, diving, skateboarding, parachuting, hot-air balloon, bungee jumping, surfing and parachuting. Tourists are also invited to consider carefully whether to participate in and assess their own risks during their free activities in tourism.
V. Shopping and Entertainment Safety Matters
1. Don't trust the recommendation of mobile salesmen. When you have no intention of buying, don't ask or bargain with the merchant.
2. We should carefully identify the authenticity of the goods and not rush to pay for them. Official invoices should be obtained from the merchants when shopping.
3. Don't go shopping or picking up things in remote places with merchandise salesmen. When shopping or entertaining in busy and crowded places, take care of your wallet, bag, valuables and certificates; don't act alone, don't go to disorderly entertainment places. In shopping and entertainment, tourists should mainly prevent fraud, theft and robbery accidents.
4. When entertaining in scenic spots, they should participate in adaptive projects according to their own conditions; when going out for entertainment during free activities, they should not act alone; they should not go to disorderly entertainment places; they should not participate in entertainment activities suspected of violating the law.
Other safety precautions
1. Listen to the guide's arrangement, remember the time and place of concentration; recognize the type, license plate number and color of your car; don't be late, because the consequences of being late are personal responsibility.
2. In tourism activities, in order to prevent fire accidents, please do not carry inflammable and explosive articles; do not mistake cigarette ends and fires.
3. When traveling by air, tourists should bring their own valid ID cards (children should bring original household registration, and police stations should take original photo household registration certificates when they are 16 years old and fail to apply for ID cards), and pay attention to preservation. When issuing your ticket, the tour guide should check whether the name, return time, arrival destination and flight number on his ticket are correct. Please keep the ticket and train ticket well and cooperate with the tour guide to collect the ticket. Travel agencies are not responsible for the failure of boarding due to tourists'own reasons.
4. When personal or property accidents occur during the journey, tourists shall be dealt with or dealt with by the public security department in accordance with the regulations or contract stipulated by relevant agencies (such as transportation departments, hotels, insurance companies and scenic spots management units). Our travel agency tries its best to provide necessary assistance.
Tourism safety is the top priority of tourism activities. It is the common responsibility of travel agencies and all tourists to do a good job of tourism safety. Distinguished tourists, for the sake of your and others'happiness, please pay attention to the safety of tourism.